Shell's Photo Album
this site the web

Thinking About My Grandmother

It has been over 10 months now since my Grandma Tripp passed away.
My mom and I made a second shadow box in her memory to give to my aunt (the first one I made and gave to my mom).
Here is the second shadow box for my aunt.

I have visited her grave many times since her death, but this is the first visit where there hasn't been snow piled everywhere. I took some silk roses, she adored roses.

Close by, these are the babies she lost. The uncles and aunt I never had.

On the upper right in this photo is the marker for my grandpa's parents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies