Shell's Photo Album
this site the web

End of August Garden

It's the end of August and it is time to start making salsa. The tomatoes and peppers are coming faster than I can keep up with them now.

Jalapenos

The yellow sweet peppers are coming faster than I can get them canned.

Been noticing that the damn grasshoppers have been enjoying my garden too. Can you see the grasshopper hiding in this picture?

These are my pepperoncini plants.

And my New Mexico chili peppers.

The Romas are turning red now too.

Fresh salsa....here we come!!!

Crookneck squash and Buttercup squash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies