Shell's Photo Album
this site the web

Working With My Brother

I have been without a job now since October of last year. I wonder some days if I will ever have a job again and I feel frustrated and worthless sometimes.

That's why when my brother wanted me to come help him with his tree trimming business, I was all for it!! Not only would I get to spend some time with my brother, but I could help him in the process. Maybe I'm crazy, but I like to work.

My brother's rig.

Getting ready to fire up the chainsaw.

And up in the bucket he goes. I stayed on the ground, raked, rounded up limbs and we sent them through the chipper.

We were working at the Richmond City Park, just a block from my brother's house. This tree was dead and they wanted it taken totally out.

What a bloomin' mess! Now the fun part!

It was a hot, hot day and we were sweating buckets! Luckily we had lots to drink and took breaks to cool off. The pictures don't really tell the story of how hard the work is. But working with my brother is never boring!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies